In this episode, we sit down with Sara Dunn and try to get inside the mind of a potential customer of a WordPress product.
- For Sara, word of mouth is the biggest influence for purchase decisions, including from Slack and Facebook group discussions.
- Screencasts to show off a premium WordPress product’s admin is a big help.
- Step by step documentation is preferred for onboarding.
- As an agency, Sara strives to remove as many hurdles for her clients as possible, including purchasing WordPress products and activating their licenses.
- There should be an easier way to hand off licenses purchased by agencies to their clients down the road.
- Predictable annual subscription costs keep things simple.
- Most premium plugins don’t seem overpriced for Sara’s B2B client projects.